Auslandsforum Antworten und Fragen zu vielen beliebten Themen rund ums Auslandsstudiums

Foren-Übersicht » Konkrete Studienmöglichkeiten » Semester Aktuelle Zeit: 27.04.24, 05:08

Furnished room near SMU available 3 Beiträge

Gefunden, was du suchst?

Wenn du mehr wissen möchtest, schau doch mal in unseren umfangreichen Ratgeber oder nutze unsere kostenlose Beratung zum Auslandsstudium!

Ratgeber Kostenlose Beratung

Corey
Verfasst: 07.07.05, 14:37
I have a furnished room with private bathroom available for an international student. Just off Spring Garden Road in upscale condo. I am a mid-40's professional male looking for a clean, polite, reliable student. Must like cats, as there are 2 of them, and be gay-friendly. For the right person, $500. per month rent.

If interested, or if you'd like further details, feel free to e-mail me.

Thank you.
Aktionen
Hendrik Schulte-Wess
Betreff des Beitrags: your offered room
Verfasst: 20.07.05, 11:00
Dear Corey,

My name is Hendrik Schulte-Wess, I am 24 years old and come from

Germany. I am a mature business student (undergraduate) and will do one

semester at the SMU from Sept. till Dec. 2005.

Could you please give me some more information about the room and its equipment? And perhaps send a photo of it?

About me: I am not hard to please, sociable, open-minded, sporty and

usually get along great with everybody. So I do not think that you would

get in any trouble with me.

Greetings from Germany

Hendrik Schulte-Wess
Aktionen
corey
Betreff des Beitrags: To Hendrick
Verfasst: 20.07.05, 15:13
Hi there. Room is about 10 by 14 feet, comes with a double bed, dresser, armoire, closet, colour tv with cable. Separate bathroom with shower/bath. Room is at opposite end of condo from other bedroom which gives more privacy. Private e-mail is coreyhfx@hotmail.com

Kontakt

• Adresse: Hanauer Landstraße 151-153, 60314 Frankfurt am Main
  • Telefon: 069 - 907 2007 30
  • Email: beratung@college-contact.com
College Contact, kostenlose Beratung zum Auslandsstudium © Copyright 2024 College Contact GmbH | Impressum | Datenschutz