Information for Education Providers
Who we are
College Contact was founded in 1997 and has since then been counseling and recruiting German, Austrian and Swiss students planning to study abroad for their entire degree of part thereof. To date, we have successfully placed close to 20.000 high school graduates and university students with our partner universities and colleges.
Starting out with a focus on North America, we have gradually broadened our portfolio over the years to include institutions of higher education in other parts of the world as well. This approach has not only allowed us to develop a deep understanding of the various education systems and build a high level of trust with our partner institutions, but also to become one of the leading counseling services and agencies for international education in Germany.
We serve our students by providing individual counseling and application assistance over the phone, by email and face-to face in our head office which is located in Frankfurt am Main - one of the most international German cities. All of our services are provided 100% free of charge to students.
Key reasons to work with College Contact
- We have almost 25 years of experience in placing students at universities and colleges abroad.
- We are proud of our excellent team of student advisors and editors. All of them have university degrees and international experience.
- Our top priority is to provide honest and comprehensive academic counseling free of charge to the students that we serve.
- We place a strong emphasis on online marketing both on our own website and through our network of social media channels as well as through partnerships with other large education-related websites.
- Our online marketing is complemented by a variety of offline marketing activities such as info seminars, educational fairs, press releases as well as editorials in newspapers and magazines.
- We are an AIRC certified and ICEF recognized agency as well as members of EAIE and NAFSA. Full adherence to the NAFSA Code of Ethics is a matter of course for us.
Certifications & Memberships
College Contact has been awarded Certification by the American International Recruitment Council (AIRC) for the period through 2021.
To achieve AIRC Certification, an agency has successfully undergone a rigorous self-evaluation and external review process based on the AIRC Certification Standards which, in turn, evaluate the agency’s business practices, and the effectiveness of the services rendered in recruiting qualified students to accredited educational institutions in the United States of America.
The Scope of AIRC Certification includes our office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. For additional information, please see www.airc-education.org.
Comments about College Contact for the American International Recruitment Council
College Contact has recently been screened by ICEF for professional student recruitment services and holds ICEF Agency status for 2021-2022.