Auslandsforum Antworten und Fragen zu vielen beliebten Themen rund ums Auslandsstudiums

Foren-Übersicht » Kleinanzeigen » Unterkünfte Aktuelle Zeit: 20.04.24, 08:02

WG Zimmer im super schönen San Diego 1 Beitrag

Gefunden, was du suchst?

Wenn du mehr wissen möchtest, schau doch mal in unseren umfangreichen Ratgeber oder nutze unsere kostenlose Beratung zum Auslandsstudium!

Ratgeber Kostenlose Beratung

Verfasst: 16.12.09, 02:24
Ich habe ein Auslandssemester an der SDSU gemacht und werde nächsten Monat wieder zurück nach Deutscland fliegen. Mein Ex-Mitbewohner Keith sucht wieder neue Nachmieter. Kann es euch nur empfehlen!

Lg
Pascal

My name is Keith. I am a UCSD student and i have a room open in January in my house, on mt.Soladad in La Jolla

Nice room in a big nice house close to 300sq ft with walk in closet
Oceanview and good quiet neighborhood.
Open from January 1st to june 30th

Single room with bath available for rent in January 1st in a 7 bedroom house on Mt. Soledad and is going for $800 plus utilities. There is a security deposit of $800 dollars as well.
Room also have a closet. Have wall light and can be furnish with bed and desk.

You can share this room with your friend for 425 each.

House includes :
A pool
Washer/dryer
Cable television and internet
Huge back yard with a great view
Room also includes a bathroom that is shared with two other person
Lots of storage spaces
10 Minutes drive to UCSD
20 Minutes SDSU
5 Minutes to PB

The house is filled with 7 other male roommates that are all U.C.S.D. students. We are really easy going, really chill and like the outdoors. We are looking for a responsible roommates in their early 20s who like to have fun and also take their life seriously.

This house is ideal for exchange students and people who like to relax in spare time and have fun

We also have other cheaper room available, so please email and come check out the place!

my email is keith_to@msn.com[/img]
Aktionen