Auslandsforum Antworten und Fragen zu vielen beliebten Themen rund ums Auslandsstudiums

Foren-Übersicht » Kleinanzeigen » Unterkünfte Aktuelle Zeit: 10.05.24, 16:17

Unterkunft nahe SDSU - Mexican und American roomates 1 Beitrag

Gefunden, was du suchst?

Wenn du mehr wissen möchtest, schau doch mal in unseren umfangreichen Ratgeber oder nutze unsere kostenlose Beratung zum Auslandsstudium!

Ratgeber Kostenlose Beratung

Verfasst: 08.11.12, 10:05
Hey future or current San Diego residents and students of SDSU,

I’m a German student who sadly has to leave San Diego after just one semester and I am offering a shared room in the FiftyTwentyFive-Apartment complex.

You can take over my lease from 12/12/2012 to 07/31/2013.
You’ll get a room in a 2x2 apartment – but just 2 people are staying in there. Advantage for international students: You got a shared room with a really nice Mexican roommate and an also really friendly American student who got the other bedroom on his own – means you got perfect conditions to improve your English speaking skills.
A private shuttle will take you right to SDSU campus for class, the Recreation Center(gym) or an Aztec home game every 15 minutes. Nearby MTS stops give you access to Downtown, Pacific Beach, and all San Diego has to offer.

Plenty of space in the common area, plus your new bedroom has its own bathroom. The price 613$ monthly rent, everything included.
Apartment Features
• Walk-in Closet
• Full sized Washer and Dryer in unit
• Free Highspeed Internet
• Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher & Gas Stove
• Environmentally Friendly Low VOC Paint
• Dishwasher
• Full furnished room
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Ceiling Fan
• 42’’ flat screen TV
• Central air and heating
Community Features
• Shimmering Pool
• Extra Storage
• $0 deposit! Terms & conditions apply
• Controlled Access
• Community Lounge
• Professionally Managed
• Community Wii Area
• 24/7 fitness center
• 24/7 computer center
• Free indoor tanning center
• 24-hour maintenance staff
• Great location close to SDSU
You also can take over all the stuff for everyday’s life I needed to buy in the beginning like pots, pans, plates, bedding, …

Check it out at http://www.live5025.com/ [Link veraltet]

Hit me up by mail - I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Aktionen