Auslandsforum Antworten und Fragen zu vielen beliebten Themen rund ums Auslandsstudiums

Foren-Übersicht » Kleinanzeigen » Unterkünfte Aktuelle Zeit: 24.04.24, 11:24

4 single rooms in resort-style student housing/ free shuttle 1 Beitrag

Gefunden, was du suchst?

Wenn du mehr wissen möchtest, schau doch mal in unseren umfangreichen Ratgeber oder nutze unsere kostenlose Beratung zum Auslandsstudium!

Ratgeber Kostenlose Beratung

Verfasst: 12.04.15, 03:41
Hier eine Anzeige, die ich auf einigen amerikanischen Seiten gepostet habe:

Hey guys, if you are going to attend summer school, language classes or just wanna spend some time in San Diego, I have a fully-furnished single room available at BLVD63!

Check out BLVD63's website to see how nice living here is and to find out more about their amenities: http://www.carmelapartments.com/blvd63

Our apartment is a VDub-L 4x4 and you could take it over from the end of May (or earlier if needed) to July 31st, 2015! The rent is $840 per month including high-speed internet, HBO cable TV and all other utilities except for electricity which is usually as low as $10 per person!

So far you'd be living with two fun and cool American girls but if more than one person is interested in taking over my lease, we have the opportunity of subletting the other 3 rooms as well! My roommates are very helpful and responsible and our apartment is always nice and clean! Our unit is located close to the main pool, yet in a quiet corner of building 1 where you get to enjoy spectacular sunsets every day.
The room comes with its own bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe and you'd get to enjoy all the amenities of living at BLVD63, including the cheaper rent compared to others who moved in later!

In total we have 4 rooms in this apartment of which all could be sublet for the above mentioned time frame. 2 of them are normal-sized single rooms and the other 2 rooms are designed for double-occupancy but are furnished for one person which means that you would have a very spacious room to yourself!
The two regular-sized bedrooms are approximately 135 sq ft (~12.5 sq meter) and rent for $840 a month while the two large bedrooms are about 250 sq ft (~ 23 sq meter) and are priced at $940 per month.

There are regular resident events that include free pizza at trivia game nights, free breakfast waffles on Wednesdays and many other events which give you the opportunity to meet new people and have fun! Everything you need is in close distance and you don't have to worry about anything if you live here! So if this sounds right for you or you know someone who's interested, please get in touch with my asap!

Bei Fragen könnt ihr mich auch gern auf meiner amerikanischen Nummer anrufen: +1 619 908 0616. Hier auch nochmal der Link zu einem Posting von mir, wo jede Menge Bilder dabei sind!: [Link veraltet]

Liebe Grüße,
Katja
Aktionen