Auslandsforum Antworten und Fragen zu vielen beliebten Themen rund ums Auslandsstudiums

Foren-Übersicht » Kleinanzeigen » Unterkünfte Aktuelle Zeit: 16.04.24, 22:43

2 friendly Students looking for roommates in Pacific Beach 1 Beitrag

Gefunden, was du suchst?

Wenn du mehr wissen möchtest, schau doch mal in unseren umfangreichen Ratgeber oder nutze unsere kostenlose Beratung zum Auslandsstudium!

Ratgeber Kostenlose Beratung

Verfasst: 03.06.13, 20:54
Hi guys, my name is David and I’m searching with a friend of mine for 2 furnished bedrooms in an apartment or house in PACIFIC BEACH/San Diego, where two or three people, STUDENTS favored, are already living in.
Alternatively we would like to rent a furnished apartment or house ourselves. We need at least 3-4 bedrooms, which we gonna share with two or three other STUDENTS in PACIFIC BEACH, as well. It is probably less expensive if there are 4-5 people sharing an apartment or house.
Budget: around 650 $ each
Period of time: From start of August to end of December
About us:
We are two german students both 23 years. We gonna study for one semester at the SDSU. We like to party but also care about university. We have no pets and do not smoke. Moreover we are reliable, open minded and clean ;) In our free time we like travelling around and visit new places like Las Vegas, San Francisco etc. We like to play soccer or go to the gym.
We are searching for Students that share our interests and are reliable as well.
We are looking forward to hearing from you asap:)
Just send me an e-mail: rajcho2@web.de
Aktionen