Auslandsforum Antworten und Fragen zu vielen beliebten Themen rund ums Auslandsstudiums

Foren-Übersicht » Konkrete Studienmöglichkeiten » Summer Sessions Aktuelle Zeit: 25.04.24, 06:52

Wohnen in San Diego near SDSU 1 Beitrag

Gefunden, was du suchst?

Wenn du mehr wissen möchtest, schau doch mal in unseren umfangreichen Ratgeber oder nutze unsere kostenlose Beratung zum Auslandsstudium!

Ratgeber Kostenlose Beratung

Verfasst: 14.03.12, 09:15
Hi, I'm Ramona and I'm looking for someone to takeover my lease at Sterling Coolwood Apartments. I\\\'m an exchange student and i'll finish my semester at the 17th of may. I need someone to takeover my lease from June to July of 2012 with opportunity to continue and stay longer.
I have a single room in a four bedroom apartment on the 5th floor (top-floor) with my own bathroom. It's fully furnished and i would leave you some extra stuff i bought. So you can start right from the beginning without buying all the little stuff you need.
I live with two americans and one mexican girl. They are easy going and pretty mellow. All Utilities are included in the rent, which is 805$ for a fully furnished apartment. We have all the kitchen stuff you need, also a dryer and a washer, 42" Plasma screen, a swimming pool, a gym, tanning both and only
15 min. walking distance to SDSU / Shuttle Service (every 15 minutes).

any questions, just ask
:)
Aktionen